TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS is an enterprise label management solution designed specifically to address chemical labeling requirements. Eliminating risk and improving control is critical in an organization that handles chemicals that are potentially hazardous.TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS helps automate the entire labeling process and provides central management to ensure process enforcement and additional control.
TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS unites TEKLYNX’ proven label design, printing, security, and tracing applications into a single solution, which helps you manage enterprise labeling users, licenses, and installation within one interface.
GHS COMPLIANT LABEL SOFTWARE
TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS can help you meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) Hazard Communication (HazCom) Standard, which incorporates the United Nations’ Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS), to improve safety and protect the health of workers within the chemical industry.The TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS Solution Includes:
- A label designer that can easily design a label using information from a text file or database, to include standardized data elements that meet GHS requirements.
- A label approval module that allows you to approve label designs using electronic signatures, helping you meet industry mandates that require label security and traceability.
- An automated network printing module that can manage hundreds of printers in multiple locations from a single server, saving you time and money in implementation.
- Custom reporting options that provide complete document history and activity logs.
- browser-based user interface for label selection and true Internet printing from anywhere in the world.
- A single Command Center that coordinates your enterprise labeling process.